By Mashal Riaz
Monal, one of the most visited places in Islamabad, is undoubtedly one of the most scenic places to dine out in Pakistan. Be it foreigners exploring Pakistan or guests from other cities, everyone makes sure to visit Monal at least once during their trip to Islamabad.
Located at Pir Sohawa, Monal overlooks the Margalla Hills and offers a great view to refreshen your mood. While it’s a great place to watch sunsets while dining outdoors, it has indoor sitting capacity as well for sunny/rainy days.
Monal offers a wide range of oriental foods such as Chicken Makhani, Chicken Green Chili with Lemon, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Ginger, Chicken Achari etc.
Overall, the place is comfortable, service is fast and courteous and food is scrumptious! The ambiance is exquisite especially at night with a band performing live in the background.
Here are some pictures that would make you want to get your car out and visit Monal right now.
1. Here’s Islamabad looking extremely beautiful on a rainy day!
2. When it comes to being one of the most beautiful places to dine at, Monal definitely tops the list.
3. The view is especially pretty at night!
4. Isn’t it just beautiful?
5. This picture of Monal overlooking the mountains <3
6. Are we sure Karachi is the city of lights?
7. This shot is absolutely the best!